Four reasons why RCSS is your best choice:
1. RCSS is located in an environment with a Serene and Refreshing ambience that inspires ideas, encourages healthy thinking and promotes students with visions to think and act beyond the limits of the curriculum thereby fostering excellence.
2. Designed Small Class Size for individualized training by qualified and committed staff members.
3. Learning foundation that equips them to survive in a real world and not an idealistic one. The RCSS formation aims at producing citizens that are going to be change agents- citizens who are not merely defined by the degrees they have acquired but also by the intelligent and creative ways in which they are able to apply their learning to both professional, societal and personal challenges.
4. Your wards will learn to give God His Rightful Place as the central pivot of their lives. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you.
To be eligible for admission in RCSS, the candidate should:
- Have completed his/her primary education.
- Be 10 years or above or should not be less than 16 years after the completion of her secondary education.
- Have taken the National Common Entrance Examination and passed.
- Admissions are not usually accepted into JS3 and SS3 classes except in special circumstances and at the discretion of the Principal or Acting Proprietress.
The following documentary evidence shall be required from you to ascertain eligibility:
- Report card of the previous school showing the last class passed.
- Birth certificate or baptismal card.
- Nation Common Entrance Exam Result slip
The admission process in RCSS is a simple process involving JUST three steps:
Step One: Register with the school
Step Two: Take the Entrance or Transfer exam
Step three: Confirmation of Admission
Candidates whose admission has been confirmed are assured of a place at the school provided they meet the admission eligibility requirements.
The RCaeli Scholarship Programme is an initiative of Regina Caeli Secondary School, Ibadan to reach out to exceptionally brilliant but indigent students. The programme provides financial, moral, material, spiritual or intellectual support to beneficiaries in order to make significant impact in educating them and thus improve their future expectancies. The RCaeli Scholarship Team rely on the generosity of donors to continue this project. Support this project by donating.
Some of our students receive financial assistance to help pay for their fees or material assistance to support their life in school. Financial aid counselors will walk you through the process and help determine your eligibility for the RCaeli Scholarship award and since no two students are alike, no two financial plans are, either.
RCaeli Scholarship Opportunities
RCaeli Merit Scholarship: This is available by merit to indigent but very brilliant students. Depending on the criteria for grading, successful students are awarded either partial or full scholarship. This scholarship is open to male and female children between the ages of 11 and 16 irrespective of tribe.
Eligibility: Interested applicants must have:
- Secured admission into RCSS by passing the entrance or transfer exams
- Registered for the RCaeli Scholarship by filling the Scholarship form obtainable at the school office and submitting relevant documents
- Succeeded in the RCaeli Merit Scholarship interview with the RCaeli Scholarship Team (RST)
- A catholic background is an added advantage
- RCaeli Scholarship Application Procedure
The RCaeli Scholarship Application Procedure is simple and follows just four steps viz: RCaeli Merit Scholarship
Step One: Follow the application procedure to register for admission in Regina Caeli Secondary School, take the entrance or transfer examination and Succeed
Step Two: Obtain the RCaeli Merit Scholarship Form, complete it and submit the accompanying documents
Step Three: Take the RCaeli merit Scholarship Examination and Succeed
Step Four: Go for an interactive session with the RST and Succeed.